Friday, 5 August 2011

Sundays are a time for...

Last Sunday went to Llandudno and had a very good day out with my parents. We rarely all go out together so it was really nice :')

First we went to the cinema to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. It was the second time for me. I wont spoiler anything here, but I'll just say that I got just as emotional the second time round but at very different points in the movie! I think it hit me more that the series has ended now T.T
Also! The trailers were BRILLIANT! New Batman and new Sherlock Holmes!! I rarely get excited at trailers but omg those movies!! Can't wait!!

Afterwards we had a yummy sunday roast at a cafe, then did some SHOPPING! I adore this activity in case you were wondering ;P

I bought...

*Big pink handbag to replace carrying lolita totes all the time. The shade of pink is perfect for Angelic Pretty dresses! From Store Twenty One.
*Flipflops with flowers and gems on them - couldn't resist the girlyness! XD From Store Twenty One.
* Amazing glittery nail polish, you can see all the bits of sparkle in the picture below :D From NYC makeup.
*And (not pictured above) a strawberry-shaped house for my hamster. Read below for the pics! XD

So much glitter *_*

My hamster Cloud enjoying her new Strawberry House! If only it came in adult size! I would love to sleep in a strawberry! haha!







xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment