Saturday, 29 December 2012

Xmas Fair at Work

The first weekend of December consisted of a Christmas fair celebration in the town where I work. This meant I needed to dress up Christmassy for work for two days. I decided to go with clothes I already owned, so I put together a Snow Queen outfit :’D I made some snowflake hair accessories with hotglue and used a white lolita coordinate as a basis.

IMG_20121201_1

IMG_20121229_1

Outfit Rundown

JSK – Kidsyoyo
Blouse – Miss Selfridge
Bolero – Bodyline
Shoes – Secret Shop
Crown – Taobao
Accessories – Handmade

IMAG5169-1-1

IMAG5151-1-1

IMG_20121201_3

My coworker that weekend was my cousin Vicky who was dressed as a Christmas Pudding as she is pregnant X’P I thought she was quite ingenious ;’D

 IMAG5193-1-1

IMG_20121202_1

Second day consists of more of the same haha unimpressed face

IMAG5196

Huskyyy :3

And some pics of the lantern parade that took place both evenings of the fair as it went past my shop…

IMAG5197 IMAG5202

IMAG5248 IMAG5254

IMAG5246

Green and pink trees

After I finished work… Change of shoes, I’m never wearing heels to work again x’P

IMG_3913 IMG_3925

IMG_3928

You can see the snowflake and icicle hairclip I made haha

And my other cousin and her toddler visited, here’s a cute pic of me and him, I really like it :D

IMG_20121201_4

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. this coord is really pretty,I love white and ur headdreses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aρpreciate the гecommendation. Let me
    try it out.

    Feel free tо surf tο my wеbраge - Www.howtobuyandsellcarsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to every one, it's truly a pleasant for me to pay a quick visit this website, it includes precious Information.

    Take a look at my site: how to flip cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this wеb ѕite іs gеnuinely working hard
    in suρport оf hіs web site, for the reаson that
    here eνery data is quality based information.



    Feеl free tо surf to my blog .
    .. seo company dallas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely believe that ωhich you stateԁ.
    Your favorite rеasοn sеemed to be
    on the internet the eaѕіest thing to be awaгe of.
    I say to you, I ԁefіnitеly get ігκed ωhile peоplе thіnκ
    аbout worries that they рlainly do not knoω about.

    Yοu managed to hit the nаіl upon the top aѕ well as ԁefіned out the whole thing ωithοut hаving side effect
    , peoplе can taκе a signаl.
    Will liκely be baсk to gеt mоrе.
    Thanks

    Here is my hοmepage: homes for rent plano

    ReplyDelete