Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Fear and Loathing with Kai

2013-01-06-16-17-35_deco

First of all: Happy New Year!!

Had a chill out relaxing no-work day at the end of December when I paid Kai a visit. My Gosh, we both needed it. And it was amazing. We watched so much shit and ate so much good shit; it made me so very happy x’P A day like that is definitely appreciated once in a while!

2013-01-07-15-15-39_deco

My Outfit was pop fairy inspired x’P

Rundown:

Tshirt, Skirt, Tights – Forever 21
Cardi – New Look
Belt – Primark
Socks – Metamorphose
Shoes – Ebay
Hair  accessories – ManiaQ and 6%Dokidoki
Necklace - Vintage

P1020013-1 P1020016-1

Makeup and smiiiile~haha

P1020039

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with The Big Bang Theory in the background. When we watch stuff we overindulge (Y) ;’)

IMG_20130106_222025

Edible butterflies!

We also played the ‘dark side of youtube’ game where you click just the videos that are recommended for you on the ones you watch, thus creating a mysterious journey; you  never know what video you will end up watching a few vids down the line. We went from  Egyptian UFOs to the 10 Best Places that People Aren’t Allowed to Go. Number 1 was Area 51 of course. It was actually intriguing as we learnt about a cave network where only scientists can go as they are filled with ancient wall paintings.

Then Kai treated me to an amazing homemade meal…

2012-12-30-20-44-41_deco

She’s a great cook; she made honey-mustard salmon salad for starter,with chicken and sweetcorn soup with egg yolk for main. SO DELICIOUS.

IMG_20130107_1

IMG_20121230_214344

BEST MEAL EVER

We made it into a fake date and went all out with candles and wine - whilst continuing to watch Fear and Loathing; so romantic hahaha!

2013-01-07-15-38-33_deco

I think Kai looks so cute in this pic, like a lost puppy! *_* :’3

P1020038 P1020040

Ice Cream Wall of Separation. My side on the left, Kai’s on the right. It looks pretty manky with flash, but it tasted glorious. It was a Ben and Jerry’s I’ve never tried before, it was maple and pecan amazingness, wish I could remember its name!!

We also watched Adventure Time (the episodes we happened to watch were extra screwed up and crazy for some reason :/ ) and then a UK special one-off  comedy program called ‘The Big Fat Quiz of the Year’ as Richard Ayoade was on it, who is AWESOME, obviously. He’s so clueless about popular culture it is adorable. One of the teams got drunk on wine and were quite hilarious. Only in Britain xP Wine should be involved in all tv quizzes!

P1020031

Kai recommended me this book, and I read a section about moss and the people who study it. I was pleasantly surprised how interesting it was; I really need to get myself a copy!

2013-01-06-16-28-27_deco

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. aww you both look so beautiful,I love how you combinated ur outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete