Saturday, 13 April 2013

Four outfits from the last few weeks


Occasion: Winter Won't Go Away!

Outfit Rundown:
Lace Skirt - Next
Tights - Ebay
Beige Biker Boots - New Look
Scarf - Store21
Coat - Ted Baker



Occasion: Snowy Saturday at work.

Outfit Rundown:
Fur Collar - Dorothy Perkins
Roses Dress - New Look
Cardi - Peacocks
Floral Beige Tights - Marks and Spencer
Brown Brogues - Primark
Hair Flowers - Dorothy Perkins, Bodyline, handmade



Occasion: Wearing new rose-print dress to work, yay.

Outfit Rundown:
Dress - New Look
Top & Cardi - Peacocks
Floral Boots - Forever 21
Rose Clip - Dorothy Perkins
Wig - Lockshop



Occasion: Colourful pastel look from a month ago. Trying to be cheery in the face of awful weather.

Outfit Rundown:
Cat and Mouse Dress - MILK
Ombre Cardi - New Look
Scarf - F&F at Asda
Hairbow - ManiaQ
Pop Socks - Topshop
Bow Flats - Irregular Choice


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. cute outifts hun :) I love your colourful hair!
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're so sweet, thanks :D The colour had faded now, so I need to choose a new look ^^

      Delete
  2. Great post. I was checking continuously this
    blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :)
    I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time.

    Thank you and good luck.

    My website :: cheap ralph lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, as this point in time i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my home.


    My blog post - Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet

    ReplyDelete